Hi! Today I am playing with my new Triblend brush markers! You already know how much I loe and use my TriBlends and you have seen them in action in many of my videos. I love them because they are such a simple and easy coloring system where you get all three shades in one barrel. This way you know they will blend nicely since the hard work of matching the colors has been done for you!
But they got even better! Now the come in a brush tip option. Check the video below to find all about them! I discuss about them as I swatch them on my little swatch book.
Remember you can get the TriBlends individualy, as a set of 24, or in sets of 3.
You can enjoy the video below or at my YouTube channel
things to keep in mind
- Triblend brush markers are alcohol markers by Crafter’s Companion
- they have a hexagon barrel and they don’t roll around on your desk
- they include 3 shades of the same color in one barrel
- everything is conveniently marked with a text and a color coded ring
- on the two caps you can see the name of the marker (e.g in the photo below is the “light green blend” marker)
- they are refillable
- on the barrel you can see the 3 color codes so you can easily identify which color refills to get if it dries (e.g in the photo below LG1, LG3, LG5)
- the new triblend have a brush nib, soft and juicy that make blending a dream and it’s now easy to create brushstrokes
- or go with the older fine tip … depends on how you like to work with … but now you have the option
- the New Triblend brush markers come in a grey barrel so you can easily identify them from the previous Triblends in the black barrel
- there are 24 markers currently available .. with more coming soon
- get them individually, in sets of 3, or in a complete set of 24
For my swatch books I like to use the Disc Binding system dies by Waffle Flowers. They provide different die sizes for the pages as well as discs in many colors. I do all my swatched in Neenah Solar White cardstock as this is the one I always use for my projects when I use alcohol markers. If you are not in the US like me this is the one I get.
In the video I did swatch 5 of the available Triblend brush markers sets, that’s 15 markers in total. Here are some close-up photos on the swatched to help you choose your favorites!
Triblend brush markers – cottage garden set
Triblend brush markers – classic chic set
Triblend brush markers – spring blooms set
Triblend brush markers – summer sun set
Triblend brush markers – autumn hues
In the video I share my favorites and always remember there are even more available than the ones you see here!
Below you can find a list of all the products used today. Links to multiple online shops are available, just click the logo below each item. Affiliate links used where possible at no extra cost to you.
If you want to see the older ones in action here is a video I posted a while back.