Welcome to a fun blog hop!
Pinkfresh Studio has released new premium dye ink pads both in full size and in cube size. 48 colors in total and the fun part?! There are 12 color families, that’s 4 shades for 12 colors from lighter to darker. I love that for layering stamp sets of for inking backgrounds.
Premium Dye ink is fast drying and will not smear when using watercolors and markers. Here is a look at all the colors that have been released. And you can check them out HERE.
Join us as we celebrate this new release with a blog hop full of inspiration and giveaways!
- You should have arrived here from TaeEun Yoo.
- If you want to start the blog hop from the beginning please visit PinkFresh Studio blog.
- Your next stop is Yasmin Diaz
You can enjoy the video below or at my YouTube channel
For showcasing some of the ink pads today I created 3 cards with an ombre effect. They are really quick and simple to make and you can create backgrounds like these in no time. Then just stick on top a die cut focal point or a sentiment and you are ready to go. I created 3 versions of the same idea in red, blue and green.
the red ombre card
the blue ombre card
the green ombre card
Links to multiple online stores linked below. Affiliate links used at no extra cost to you.
There are many ways to win prizes:
- PinkFresh Studio is giving away the full sized ink pad release on the Pinkfresh blog and the full mini cube release on their IG feed. So make sure to visit and comment.
- Leave a comment below for a chance to win a $25 gift card. Winners will be picked from the comments and will be announced on Monday, Oct 21st on the PinkFreash GIVEAWAY PAGE. Please check that page & claim your prize within 2 weeks.
Your next stop is Yasmin Diaz