Welcome to a fun blog hop! SimonSaysStamp May release is here and we celebrate with an inspirational blog hop and lots of giveaways.
- You should have arrived here from Yoonsun Hur
- If you want to start the blog hop from the beginning please visit Simon Says Stamp Blog
- Your next stop is Heather Ruwe
For my cards today I used the same die on all of them. It’s the Peeky Daisy die and it’s one of my absolute favorites from this release. I am sharing 3 different card designs using it just for to show you how easy it is to make different style cards with it. You can enjoy the video below or at my YouTube channel
the elegant card
the colorful card
In this card I used the die to create more than one windows making sure that all the flowers are cut out in different angles. Add some solid colored cardstock at the back, your sentiment and you are good to go!
the sunset card
For this one I went with black cardstock and some patterned paper for the background. It looks like a sunset and I love this look. You can always recreate this background with ink blending if you don’t have such a patterned paper. The sentiment was embossed with chunky embossing powder in a couple of colors and I love the texture I got. But you can of course go for a neater look if you use fine powder.
Use the code BTF842 when you shop at SimonSaysStamp for a FREE Tim Holtz Idea-ology Butterfly Adornments (while supplies last!) with any purchase. The code will expire Sunday, 5/19 at 11:59 pm EDT.
Affiliate links used at no extra cost to you.
- Leave me a comment! SimonSaysStamp is giving away a $25 coupon to one of my readers. They will choose the winner over the weekend and post the name on their Simon Says Stamp store blog on Wednesday, the 22nd of May.
- They are also giving away $25 coupon codes to every stop on the hop from the blog comment section. So make sure to leave comments along the way
Your next stop is Heather Ruwe