Today I have a fun video tutorial showing you what you can do with stamps with matching stencils!
New Altenew products have just been released and I am using many of them in this video tutorial. As always the release is packed with wonderful stamp sets and lovely new ink colors. You will see most of them in action in the video below.
This blog post is also part of a blog hop with inspiration and lots of giveaways.
- You should have arrived here from the Altenew Scrapbook Blog.
- If you want to start the blog hop from the beginning please visit Altenew Card Blog.
You can enjoy the video below or at my YouTube channel
For this card I used the Versatile Vases Stamp Set( ALTN | SSS ) with the Prettiest Pomander Stamp Set( ALTN | SSS ). The flowers are popped up on my card but the vase isn’t. So to create my background I used masking and stenciling techniques with the Versatile Vases Mask Stencil( ALTN | SSS ).
For the next card I created the same pattern using different mediums. I used the Bold Bunch Mask Stencil( ALTN | SSS ) with iZink Diamond – Clear Green( JGG ) for the white panel. And then I used the matching stamps from the Bold Bunch Stamp Set( ALTN | SSS ) for a tone on tone look at the green cardstock.
This is a really pretty stamp set with nice big flowers that really make a statement on a card. I used the Wallpaper Art Stamp Set( ALTN | SSS ) with the matching stencils and I did some masking as well as quick coloring. Make sure to check the video tutorial!
Links to multiple online stores linked below. Affiliate links used at no extra cost to you.
There are many ways to win prizes:
- Leave me a comment below for a chance to win $20 gift certificate. The winner will be announced on the Altenew blogs by 3/19/2019. Please check Altenew Card Blog and/or Altenew Scrapbook Blog
- Altenew is giving away $50 gift certificate to 6 lucky winners! For more info please visit Altenew Card Blog
- There are more giveaways on every stop of the hop
The next stop on the blog hop is Kymona Tracey