Welcome to a fun blog hop! Today I am sharing a Dahlia shaker card using the new Build-A-Flower set by Altenew. This is part of a blog hop with lots of inspiration and giveaways.
- You should have arrived here from Kelly Griglione.
- If you want to start the blog hop from the beginning please visit Altenew Card Blog.
- Your next stop is my Patricia Roebuck
The new stamp set features two lovely dahlia flowers and leaves. I also comes with sentiments and matching dies, so you have everything you need to make lovely cards. This is a layering stamp set and remember that you can get many different looks not only by changing the colors but also by omitting layers. Plus you can just use the outline and coloring it in with your markers or any other medium.
You can enjoy the video below or at my YouTube channel
Links to multiple online stores linked below. Affiliate links used at no extra cost to you.
There are many ways to win prizes:
- Leave me a comment below for a chance to win a $20 gift certificate. The winner will be announced on my winners page by 3/6/2019
- To celebrate this release, Altenew is giving away a $30 gift certificate to 6 lucky winners! For more info please visit Altenew Card Blog
- There are more prizes to be won on every step of the hop
The next stop on the blog hop is Patricia Roebuck