Welcome to a fun blog hop! New Altenew products have just been released including new markers! We celebrate with an inspirational blog hop and lots of giveaways.
- You should have arrived here from Zinia Redo
- If you want to start the blog hop from the beginning please visit Altenew Card Blog
I am a big fun of the Altenew alcohol markers. And having more colors to add to my collection is just awesome. Today I showcase one of the new alcohol markers sets. If you never tried their markers I highly recommend you do so, they are top quality. They come with two nibs, a brush and a fine tip. They are nice and juicy and they blend beautifully. Plus they have reinkers and they are cheaper than copics. What more can you ask?!
You need more?! They match perfectly with their ink colors!
I like to go quickly with my coloring and not spending too much time on it. By using markers that you know they blend nicely you will end up with great results no matter how much time you spend on it or how advanced you are in coloring. But if you do spend time coloring and you practice the results are going to be really stunning!
You can enjoy the video below or at my YouTube channel
Links to multiple online stores linked below. Affiliate links used at no extra cost to you.
There are many ways to win prizes:
- Leave me a comment below for a chance to win a $30 gift certificate. The winner will be announced on my winners page by 12/12/2018
- Altenew is giving away a $50 gift certificate to 6 lucky winners! Please visit Altenew Card Blog and/or Altenew Scrapbook Blog for more details
- There are giveaways on each step of the hop!
The next stop on the blog hop is my talented friend Lydia Evans