Welcome to a fun blog hop! The December Altenew release is here and we celebrate with an inspirational blog hop and lots of giveaways.
- You should have arrived here from the Altenew Scrapbook Blog
- If you want to start the blog hop from the beginning please visit Altenew Card Blog.
The release is once again packed with lovely stamp sets and dies. Plus this month they have also release 5 pads of 6×6 papers in a variety of colors.
For today’s blog hop I used my most favorite stamp set from this release. It’s the Nature Snippets Stamp Set ( ALTN | SSS ) stamp set. A must have for me since it’s so unique and perfect for clean and elegant cards. I love this stamp set so much that I couldn’t say with sharing just one card… I had to create 3 just to share some extra ideas on how you can use it!
You can enjoy the video below or at my YouTube channel
Here are some close up photos on all the 3 cards that I made for today.
the flower card
In this card I kept everything in blue and brown with touches of gold. A really clean and elegant looking card that works as a masculine card too. Just change the sentiments and you have a card for any occasion.
the bird card
How sweet and romantic looking is this card? It’s a thank you card but it would also make lovely birthday card. I kept everything in pink with touches of gold on the bird, the branches and the sentiment. The lovely lace border was cut out using the Creative Edges: Lace Die( ALTN | SSS ).
the butterfly card
My last card is a window one. I created a panel with three cut out circles and you can see the lovely nature snippets through them.
Links to multiple online stores linked below. Affiliate links used at no extra cost to you.
There are many ways to win a prize in this blog hop:
- Leave me a comment below for a chance to win a $30 gift certificate. The winner will be announced on my winners page by 12/18/2018
- To celebrate this release, Altenew is giving away a $50 gift certificate to 6 lucky winners! Please visit Altenew Card Blog for more details
- There are giveaways on every stop of the blog hop so make sure to leave comments along the way!
The next stop on the blog hop is Rubeena Ianigro