Hi friends! I hope you are all having a great weekend.
Today I am sharing a Christmas card I made using many supplies from the STAMPtember release by SimonSaysStamp.
Watch the video and find out how you can easily make any tree look like it’s covered with snow. In the video our cute little kitten is also making an appearance. He loves to sleep on my lap while I craft.
You can enjoy the video below or at my YouTube channel
Christmas Card Supplies:
SimonSaysStamp is giving away one October Card kit through my blog.
If you want to join the giveaway you need to:
1. Subscribe to my YouTube channel
2. Enter your name by clicking the blue button below
3. International entries are welcomed
4. No need to have a blog to enter
5. ONE entry per person I will announce the winner on Wednesday October 1st.
Thank you all for visiting!