Hi everyone and welcome to a different kind of post than I normally do! Today I am not sharing a card or an art journal. One of the most common questions I get is “where can I find this product” and “what’s the name of that supply”. So today, I am going to show you where and how I list my supplies and I have a HUGE giveaway for one of you!
I always list the supplies I use on my projects at the bottom of my posts by displaying a neat gallery of product images that when you click on them they take you directly to the online shops where I got the supplies. And I also have a text linked list below my videos on YouTube.
Since I begun sharing videos I knew I needed to share the products to help my readers find what I used. But listing supplies with text was as if they weren’t there. I was getting the questions “where did you find that?” … so I had to add links but that was taking ages!!! Too busy to do that for every product (bother with HTML, grabbing URLs, hoping from site to site etc). And then the idea came! What if there was a tool that I could just drag and drop products from the shops/manufacturers I love and create my supply list in seconds? Well, that’s when having a computer genius husband comes in handy. And that’s how about the Inlinkz Project Manager was born. Yep! Inlinkz.com is a family business. Since then many great designers are using it to list their products on their blog including Tim Holtz, Kristina Werner, Jennifer McGuire and many more.
Most of you have already used another tool of Inlinkz, the Link-up tool… to take part in card/scrapbook challenges. But that’s another story I may share another day 😉
Need to say more? Just watch the video below and learn how easy it is to link your supplies and help your readers find what they are looking for.
19 Simon Says Stamp Premium Dye INK PADS
including supplies to create your own swatch book!
This is a $109.99 value prize for one lucky winner!
- Create a new project: It can be a card/scrapbook page/art journal… anything goes
- Post it on your blog
- Create a supply list using the Inlinkz Project Manager and display it on your post (see video above to learn how)
- Link back here to let others know about the giveaway
- Enter your post below using the Inlinkz link-up tool below (one entry per blogger)
UPDATE: I am aware that there are double entries. I will make sure to have only one entry per blogger (delete duplicates) when I go on to draw the winner.
- Yes, the giveaway is only for bloggers.
- The giveaway is open internationally.
- It is FREE to register and use Inlinkz Project Manager. Just drag and drop products as I did in the video!
- I will announce the random lucky winner on Saturday the 15th of March
- You are free to link your project to as many other challenges as you like! I don’t mind as long as you link back to me also!
Enter your project link below by clicking the blue “Add your link” button below