It’s that time of the year again that our little ones are going back to school. So I had to create a back to school card. Today I am not stamping at all though! The image I used of the school bus is a digital image by Karber Digital Images. They have the cutest little faces! Don’t be afraid to use digital images. Printed images do not smudge when colored with your copics, they are resizable and cheaper!
Here is the card I made using the school bus by http://www.karberdigital.com/ and make sure you scroll down to enter the giveaway to win that digi along with a $25 shopping spree.
I was going for a colorful, happy and cheerful card. A card made for a child. I think I succeed. Here is a closer look:
You can enjoy the video here or on my YouTube channel in HD
G I V E A W A Y
Karber Digital images are giving away the image I used today and Inlinkz is adding a gift certificate on top of that! Why? Because here at Inlinkz we are celebrating the new look and feel or the link-up tool! It is getting smarter, better looking and more sophisticated! Check it out below in it’s first public view!!!!
One lucky winner will get:
1. The “School bus” digital image I used today on my how-to video by Karber Digital images
2. $25 gift certificate to any online store of your choice!
1. To enter the giveaway just link your latest project using the Inlinkz below.
2. The project can be a card, altered art, scrapbook page, anything really.
3. Just one project per person please
Happy linking! I will announce the winner next Sunday and I would love to read your comments on the new Inlinkz look and feel!