As if nothing happens on my blog (Digital Wednesday & Weekend video) I decided to have another weekly happening! Hooray for that!!! So I am starting a challenge called “Around the world”. And what is more exciting?! I’ll introduce a new Inlinkz tool: Voting! This is a BETA testing of the tool which will be available just after the challenge to anyone. Here is what to do:
- Each Thursday I’ll post a photo from some place around the world.
- You make a card/scrapbook page/paper craft inspired by the photo. No restrictions! Just get inspired by the colors on the photo, or by the shapes you see, or even by the general feeling or the culture of that place! It’s up to you.
- Post your project on your blog/gallery and then submit it here
- The submissions will last for 5 days (there is a countdown just next to the submit button so no matter your timezone you know how much time you have left).
- When submissions are over all the projects will be available for voting. A little star will be shown just above each submission.
- All you’ll have to do is click on the star of your favorite project . (Inlinkz voting totally rocks). Now readers pick the winner not the blog owner! Isn’t that cool?!
- You can vote just one card (not your own) but you can tell all your blog-friends to vote as well 😉
- The voting will last for 2 days. You will be notified by email when the voting is starting!
- The top 3 winners will be featured on my blog and the 1st winner wins a $25 gift certificate from twopeasinabucket!
If you have any questions just drop me a comment on this post and I’ll answer ASAP.
Here is this week’s “Around the World Challenge”. Feel free to copy this image and post it on your blog so anyone can join.