Welcome to a fun blog hop! The new release by Altenew is here and we celebrate with an inspirational blog hop and lots of giveaways.
- You should have arrived here from Kristina Pokazanieva.
- The next stop on the hop is Lydia Evans
- If you want to start the blog hop from the beginning please visit Altenew Card Blog.
Altenew makes amazing flower stamps but another thing I love is when they release 3D flower die sets! And there are 3 sets in this release! So today I am featuring one of them. This is the Hibiscus Garden 3D die set.
You can enjoy the video below or at my YouTube channel
I die cut all the pieces out of white cardstock and then just used my alcohol markers to color them. You can always use colored cardstock or even patterned paper to cut them out. I then followed the instruction to put them together and here we are! Gorgeous aren’t they?!
For the background I decided to go with an off white panel. I used the Kind Confetti stamp set to add some random splashes. They add something there without making it too busy. I also stamped the sentiment from the new Stained Glass Window stamp set with embossing ink and applied Rose Gold embossing powder. I used the Fine Frames Cover Die to cut out a golden frame, it adds a touch of elegance. If you notice I have touches of gold all over my design, in the frame, the background, the sentiment even the center of the flowers. Touches like this really bring everything together.
Links to multiple online stores linked below. Affiliate links used at no extra cost to you.
There are many ways to win prizes:
- Leave me a comment below for a chance to win $30 gift certificate. The winner will be announced on my winners page on 1/30/2019.
- To celebrate this release, Altenew is giving away a $50 gift certificate to 6 lucky winners! Please visit Altenew Card Blog for more info.l
- There are giveaways on every stop of the hop so don’t forget to visit!
The next stop on the hop is my talented friend Lydia Evans