Today I made 4 easy cards with stencils.
This blog post is also part of a fun blog hop! Altenew has released new stencils and ink sprays and we celebrate the release with inspiration and lots of giveaways.
- You should have arrived here from Zinia Redo.
- If you want to start the blog hop from the beginning please visit Altenew Card Blog.
You can enjoy the video tutorial on all the cards below or at my YouTube channel
Here are some close-up photos on all the cards that I shared in the video tutorial above.
sunburst stencil card
Here is a lovely Christmas card where I used the Sunburst Stencil( ALTN | SSS ) to create and interesting background. I used a spray over the stencil for a tone on tone look and added some glitter too!
flowing hearts stencil
Stencils provide an easy way to create an interesting background to add your focal points on top. They can be really subtle or really help everything pop up, like this example! The stencil used here is the Skylight Stencil( ALTN | SSS ). I used gold paste for texture and shine. Perfect for the occasion !
beveled squares stencil
And here is my last card for today… something completely different and perfect for those you love geometric shapes! This is the
Beveled Squares Stencil( ALTN | SSS ) and I used paste only on part of it to create this design. Again I used silver paste for texture and shine and finished my card with some silver confetti.
cards with stencils – supplies
Blow you can find all the products I used to create my cards with stencils. Links to multiple online stores linked below. Affiliate links used at no extra cost to you.
There are many ways to win prizes along this blog hop
- Leave me a comment below for a chance to win $30 gift certificate. The winner will be announced on my winners page on 12/3/2018
- Altenew is giving away a $50 gift certificate to 6 lucky winners! Please visit Altenew Card Blogfor more details
- There are giveaways on every stop of the hop so make sure to visit everyone!
The next stop on the blog hop is Enza Gudor. Happy hopping!