Hi everyone! It was a crazy month but I have finally had some time to play with my June 2014 Card Kit by SimonSaysStamp.com
The kit is amazing, I love the stamp set with flowers and the papers are just gorgeous. Check out what’s included in the photo below
I wanted to create a soft and romantic card that can be used in almost any occasion from birthdays to anniversaries and thank you cards. The design is simple but so pretty and if you just change the sentiment you can have a card in no time, ready to go.
To create this greeting card I used my distress inks and my new round mini blending tool. I just love the look of polka dot vellum on white. White on white is so elegant!
Here is a closer look to the card
You can watch the video below or at my YouTube channel
Card Supplies: (click images for more info)
SimonSaysStamp is giving away one of the June Card Kits through my blog. For a chance to win it please enter your details below.RULES:
- Giveaway is open worldwide
- Enter your details by clicking the blue Inlinkz button.
- There is no need to have a URL to enter (just leave that field blank)
- ONE ENTRY per person ( I will delete all duplicates before drawing the winner)
- I will announce the winner on Wednesday 4th of June
On Sunday I am sharing another card how-to video, so make sure to visit! Have a great weekend!