Here is this weekend’s card/video.
It has the shape of a car and can be used as a birthday card for boys or as a party invitation! Scroll down to see the instructions video, a list of supplies used and to download the free template to create your own!
- Robots by Hero Arts
- 3D foam adhesive
- designer paper by Cosmo Cricket
- Stamp-N-Stuff Detail Embossing Powder
- Versamark Watermark/Resist Ink Pad
- Embossing heat tool
- QuicKutz SILHOUETTE-1 Digital Craft Cutter
If you have a digital cutter then download the .zip version which is actually a .dxf file. If you don’t have a digital cutter just download the .pdf version which you can print and cut with you scissors!
- .pdf version [download id=”2″ format=”1″]
- .dxf version (zipped) [download id=”3″ format=”1″]
If you enjoyed this post please leave a comment since I enjoy reading them and if you actually download the template and use it please leave a comment with a link to your creations! I’d love to see them!